AGREEMENT TO AMEND/EXTEND CONTRACT
THIS FORM HAS IMPORTANT LEGAL CONSEQUENCES AND THE PARTIES SHOULD CONSULT LEGAL AND TAX OR OTHER COUNSEL BEFORE SIGNING.
RE: Contract dated ______________, 20___ between ______________, (Buyer), whether one or more, and _____________________________, (Seller), whether one or more, relating to the sale and purchase of the following described real estate in ______________ County, State of ___________ known as ______________________________________ _______________________ (Property address).
Buyer and Seller hereby agree to amend the aforesaid contract as follows:
- The date for closing and delivery of deed is changed to __________, 20 ___.
- The date for furnishing commitment for title insurance policy or abstract of title is changed to ______________, 20_____ .
- The date for delivering possession of Property is changed to ___________________, 20 ____.
- The date for approval of new loan is changed to _______________, 20 ___.
- The date for lender’s consent to loan assumption or transfer of Property is changed to ________________, 20 ___.
- Other dates set forth in said contract shall be changed as follows: _________________________________________________
- Additional amendments:
All other terms and conditions of said contract shall remain the same.
DATED this the ____ day of ________________, 20___ .
State Specific Real Estate Forms
–For State Specific Real Estate Forms you can download in Word format, go to http://www.uslegalforms.com/realestate/