|After Recording Return to:
——–Above This Line Reserved For Official Use Only—————-
CONDOMINIUM UNIT QUITCLAIM DEED
______________________________, a ___________________ organized pursuant to ___________________General Laws Chapter ________________________, having a place of business at _________________, (the “Grantor”), for consideration of _______________________ and ____________________/100 Dollars ($_________________) paid, grants to _________________whose residence and post office address is ________________________ ,_________________________ ,(the “Grantee”) with QUITCLAIM COVENANTS, the Unit (the “Unit”) Number _____________, Building _________of the _____________(the “Condominium”), located off _______________________(street) and _____________(street),______________________(city), _________________________ (state), which Condominium was created pursuant to )__________________________ General Laws Chapter __________________________ by the recording of a _____________________(the “Master Deed”) dated _____________,20____ , and recorded on _______________, 20 ____, with the __________________________in Book , _______________________Page _________________ .
Said Unit is designated the ______________________ , contains approximately___________square feet and is shown on the ________________(the “Floor Plans”) of the Building recorded with the Master Deed and on the Floor Plan attached hereto and made a part hereof, to which is affixed the verified statement in the form required by said Chapter _______________ ,Section___________________ .
Said Unit is hereby conveyed together with:
1. An undivided __________% interest in the Common Areas and Facilities of the Condominium, as it may be amended pursuant to provisions of the Master Deed;
2. The exclusive right to use those Common Areas and Facilities appurtenant to said Unit as set forth in Section____________ of the Master Deed;
- All other rights, easements, agreements, interests and provisions contained in the Master Deed, the Declaration of Trust of the __________________Condominium Trust recorded with said Registry of Deeds in Book ___________________, Page__________________ (the “Declaration of Trust”), the ______________ dated , 20_____ , recorded in said Registry in Book_____________ , Page and the ___________(the “Rules and Regulations”) adopted pursuant thereto, as any of the same may be amended from time to time pursuant to the provisions thereof.
- Said Unit is conveyed subject to and with the benefit of.
- The provisions of Chapter _________________ as the same may be amended from time to time;
2. The provisions of the Master Deed (including, without limitation, the title matters set forth on Exhibit A to the Master Deed), the Declaration of Trust and the Rules and Regulations, in each case as the same may be amended from time to time pursuant to the provisions thereof;
3. Real Estate Taxes assessed against the Unit and the Common Areas and Facilities which are not yet due and payable.
The rights, agreements, easements, restrictions, provisions and interests set forth above, together with any amendments thereto shall constitute covenants running with the land and shall inure to the benefit of and bind, as the case may be, any person having at any time any interest or estate in the Unit, his agents, employees, licensees, visitors and lessees as though the -same were fully set forth herein.
The Unit may be used only for residential purposes.
Grantee, by accepting this Deed, hereby appoints and constitutes Lakecrest Development Company its successors and assigns, and each of them acting singly, with full power of substitution, as Grantee’s true and lawful attorney-in-fact with full power coupled with an interest which cannot be revoked, to execute, acknowledge, deliver and record any one or more amendments to the Master Deed and to take such other actions and execute, acknowledge, deliver and record such other documents as may be necessary or desirable, in the opinion of said Attorney, to incorporate any additional land, buildings and/or Units into the Condominium, in the event that the Grantor, its successors or assigns, elects to incorporate any of the same into the Condominium.
Reference is made to the corporate authorization of_____________________________
dated _____________________ , 20_______ and recorded in the in____________________Book ___________, Page ______________.
EXECUTED UNDER SEAL this ________ day of ____________, 20___ .
By: __________________________________ Its General Partner
By: __________________________________ Its President
Accepted and Acknowledged:
________________________________, ss. ____________________________ , 20_______
Then personally appeared the above-named __________________ , President, and acknowledged the forgoing instrument to be the free act and deed of ___________________________(company), a_________________ , by_____________________, its General Partner, before me.
Printed Name: _________________________
Notary Public ______________________
My Commission Expires: ________________
__________________, ss. ________________________ , 20______
Then personally appeared the above-named_______________________________ ,and acknowledged the foregoing instrument to be ____________________________free act and deed, before me.
My commission expires: _________________
State Specific Condominium Forms
—- For State Specific Condominium Forms you can download in Word format, go to